At Virtucomp one of the major things we focus on is using technology to save companies money. One of the ways we accomplish this is by using cutting edge Virtualization technology to greatly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and maximize Return On Investment (ROI). We have partnered with companies such as VMWare, WYSE, SonicWALL, Microsoft, HP, Symantec and others to provide our customers with the most affordable, secure and efficient computing environment for their users.
Virtualization technology paired with streamlined and dependable thin client terminals, state of the art operating systems, hardened security services and devices, and incredible space saving, data deduplicating backup systems are only some of the solutions we provide to help save businesses money.
What is Virtualization?
Virtualization is a method of making a physical entity act as multiple, independent logical entities. So what does that mean to you and your business? It means taking one traditional “Physical” server and logically allocating its resources into many different “Virtual” servers and desktops, or “VM’s” as they are known, allowing you to maximize your hardware investments. On average one properly sized physical server can handle the workload of 20 or more VM’s.
What are some of the benefits of Virtualization?
- It is the next evolution in business computing and will be the standard in the near future.
- For most small deployments one “physical” server can run all of your VM’s, achieving a much higher level of hardware utilization. This results in the most efficient way to provide a PC for your users, maximizing your ROI.
- It also saves money by reducing System Administration, Office Space, and Electrical and Cooling needs greatly reducing your TCO of the system.
- Networks are easier to manage and more secure with centralized control of the infrastructure and your data.
- Backup your entire “Working” network, not just some of the data, and transport it off site completely intact and operational, giving you peace of mind.
- Meet compliance requirements quickly and efficiently with policy based centralized management.